Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Application is submitted!

     Well, we sent in our application and $250 application fee to America World yesterday. It was a relief but also a wow moment. Like wow we are actually starting this process. Like wow we will more than likely have another baby boy in our home in at least 2 years! Another thing that has hit me today has been how much $30,000 really is. We are in the process of getting a tshirt designed by our friend Bubba Crowder with Fund the Nations. (I will be posting when we are ready to start taking orders!) So that is one way to raise money but what about the rest of the money that we need to raise! I just read a blog of a family that adopted from Ethiopia and she said that once they were accepted into the program that they had to send in the signed agreement with over $1,000. I have to be honest I started panicking a little! But I also read in her blog how God had faithfully provided everything they needed through many different outlets. I thank God that even when I have my panicky moments, He is right there to remind me that He is in control and that He will provide in His way and timing. It has been so encouraging the last couple of days hearing how excited and supportive all of our family and friends are. We will need you guys now more than ever! Thanks for all the prayers and support.

Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment